Robin Trust is a Christian based NPO, located in the Oude Molen Eco Village, Pinelands, Cape Town, providing sub-acute rehabilitative care, frail and dementia residential care, training to both home based carers and nurses as well as community health care services through our “Community care @ home” programme.
Robin Trust seeks to appoint a Finance and Administration Manager, based in Pinelands, Cape Town.
The person will report directly to the Executive Manager, and s/he will assume overall responsibility for the management and monitoring of all finance and administration duties.
- Cash flow and cash management;
- Preparing and communicating monthly and annual financial statements and other reports as required;
- Reconciling all creditor, debtors and cash accounts;
- Full salaries administration, completion and submission of all third party and statutory returns;
- Ensuring that VAT reconciliations are completed and the necessary returns completed;
- Full SARS liaison and compliance with all submission requirements, addressing ail tax queries;
- Budget preparation in conjunction with the Executive Manager and obtaining Board of Trustee approval for same, thereafter ensuing that budgets are implemented and all activities tracked and recorded;
- Coordinating all audit activities;
- Ensuring adherence to all accounting and financial management protocols;
- Ensuring that Finance and Administration team performance is monitored and managed;
- Working with Executive Manager/ Trustees on feasibility and business plans for new ventures;
- Control of and reporting on Robin Trust bursary scheme;
- Overall management responsibility and accountability for:
- Repairs and maintenance
- Providing input into the development of policy and procedure documents and ensuring adherence to same.
- Financial qualification with a minimum of five to seven year’s relevant work experience in finance and administration;
- Demonstrable track record in managing the full spectrum of finance and administrative functions in a support role to senior management of a multi-faceted organisation;
- Advanced knowledge of financial systems (e.g. Pastel) as well as Microsoft Office and the ability to integrate new systems and /or recommend system improvements;
- Proven and well-developed planning and prioritising skills;
- The ability to “lead from the front” – working alongside team members to ensure work outputs are delivered;
- Proven people management and supervision skills;
- The willingness to embrace Robin Trust’s culture and ethos and participate in its various functions, events and celebrations;
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model;
- NGO/NPO working experience, exposure to B-BEE scorecards advantageous;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Robin Trust is unfortunately unable to assist with relocation expenses should you currently reside outside of the Cape Town metropole.
Further correspondence will only be entered into with candidates under consideration for the roles. Should you not hear back from us within 10 working days of the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful.
For more about Robin Trust, refer to http://robintrust.com.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Twitter athttp://twitter.com/SANGONeT.