Cape Mental Health
Cape Mental Health is a nonprofit organisation based in Observatory, Cape Town, which offers a comprehensive mental health service in the Western Cape.
Cape Mental Health seeks to appoint two experienced Social Work Managers who will form part of the Social Work Management team.
These are permanent positions based in Observatory, Cape Town.
- Human Resource Management;
- Supervision of Social Workers;
- Project related Supervision and Management.
- Relevant Social Work degree;
- Minimum of five years experience in Social Work Management;
- Appropriate qualifications and registration with the SACSSP;
- Valid Code 8 South African driver’s licence;
- Knowledge and experience in the field of Mental Health;
- Minimum of five years of Management and Supervisory experience.
- Exercise excellent organizational and planning skills and experience;
- Interpret and compile budgets and financial reports;
- Function as a member of a team, yet operate independently and responsibly;
- Be able to pay attention to detail, be target-driven, and have good time-management skills;
- Display a high level of accountability to all stakeholders and sponsors;
- Be professional in manner, appearance and work ethic, and work well under pressure.
To apply, submit a CV, contact of contactable referees and motivation letter, marked confidential to the Director, Cape Mental Health, Private Bag X7, Observatory, 7935 or e-mail to email@example.com.
Please indicate in your cover note in which media you first saw this advert - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about Cape Mental Health Society, refer to www.capementalhealth.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.