The Elgin Learning Foundation (ELF)
The Elgin Learning Foundation (ELF) is a nonprofit organisation aiming to help changing lives through value driven learning and by rendering services to ensure sustainable development since 1995. ELF's sister company, Elgin Community College NPC (ECC), is a private college specialising in accredited training since 2008. The organisation is based in the Elgin Valley, Western Cape.
ELF/ECC seeks to appoint a Home Based Care Coordinator for one of its Health Projects in Villiersdorp, based in the Western Cape.
ELF is looking for a person who is passionate about caring for people and has the ability to coordinate and manage employees.
- Coordination of HBC activities:
- To deliver cost effective integrated holistic and quality Community Based Care services;
- Promote Healthy Lifestyles through health promotion and education to communities;
- Adherence , monitoring and support of Medication;
- Promote Healthy life-style through health promotion, education to the community and referrals;
- General Coordination tasks.
- Marketing, Communication, Networking & Presentations Skills;
- Extensive knowledge regarding health care (Home Based Care);
- Research and Administration Skills;
- Reporting Writing Skills.
- Completed Grade 12;
- Registered Nurse or Staff Nurse;
- Computer literate;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Able to work flexible hours;
- Minimum of five years working experience in the health industry.
To apply, submit a CV with a motivational letter to:
The HR Practitioner - Shivonn van Zyl
Elgin Learning Foundation
9 Appletiser Road
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 721 5582 by 12h00.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Enquiries: Nicky Hartzenberg, Tel: 021 848 9413
Equity Statement: The foundation embraces employment equity and are committed to achievement of fair and equal representation of our workforce.
If you have not received a response from the foundation within one month of the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful.
For more about the Elgin Learning Foundation, refer to www.elginlearning.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.