The Pebbles Project Trust
The Pebbles Project Trust is a registered nonprofit organisation that supports children, families and communities on the wine farms in and around Stellenbosch and Wellington. The work of Pebbles consists of five main pillars: education, health, nutrition, protection and environment.
The Pebbles Project Trust seeks to employ an Early Childhood Development (ECD) Programme Manager, based in Stellenbosch.
The ECD Manager will be responsible for the overall management, monitoring and evaluating of the ECD Programme, in addition to overseeing a team of ECD Support Teachers.
- Overall responsibility for the running and implementation of the ECD Programme and curriculum;
- Overall responsibility for the training of ECD practitioners;
- Delivery of On-site ECD training sessions;
- Managing the team of ECD Support Teachers (currently four staff members);
- Scheduling of the ECD Programme;
- Overall responsibility for the ECD buildings, furniture and resources (currently 22 facilities);
- Reporting back to the General Manager, Director, trustees and donors on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Relevant tertiary qualification (ideally education or project management related);
- Previous experience in programme/project and team management;
- Previous teaching experience would be advantageous;
- Fluent in both Afrikaans and English;
- In possession of a valid driving licence and own reliable transport;
- Ability to work independently and as part of our great team;
- Ability to work flexible hours, some weekends and evenings occasionally;
- Attention to detail, plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines to successfully deliver a diversity of objectives and demands;
- Available five days per week from 8h00-17h00.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to Kobie Snyman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
If you are not invited for an interview by 20 May 2015, consider your application unsuccessful.
The Pebbles Project reserves the right to not fill this position.
For more about the Pebbles Project Trust, refer to http://www.pebblesproject.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Secure your place in the 25th anniversary edition of the Prodder NGO Directory which will be released on 24 October 2012. Refer to www.prodder.org.za for more information.