The Chrysalis Academy is a nonprofit organisation that works to unleash the potential of youth through mental, physical, emotional and spiritual empowerment, enabling them to become positive role models and productive citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
The Chrysalis Academy seeks to appoint a Postgraduate Placement Officer, based in Tokai, Cape Town.
The person will maintain a comprehensive and accurate database of all graduates; conduct research on opportunities pertaining to employment, internships or further learning for all graduates;
and coordinate all EPWP payments for graduates placed at Chrysalis Academy.
This is a one year contract position.
All inclusive salary package: R144 000 per annum.
- Conduct relevant research;
- Negotiate with relevant stakeholders;
- Develop and maintain databases;
- Conduct presentations to stakeholders;
- Conduct regular reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant diploma plus more than two years relevant appropriate experience;
- Valid Code B driver’s licence is compulsory;
- Strong negotiating skills;
- Strong database management skills;
- Sound knowledge of HR practices and specifically the recruitment process;
- Solid research skills;
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills;
- Well-developed administrative skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office suite especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word);
- Deadline driven;
- Attention to detail.
To apply, submit a CV to email@example.com or hand deliver it to its offices at Porter Estate, Tokai Road, Tokai.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about the Chrysalis Academy, refer to http://chrysalisacademy.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.