TB/HIV Care Association
The TB/HIV Care Association is a nonprofit organisation that aims to empower communities by facilitating and providing treatment support, preventative, diagnosis, and rehabilitative services for TB and HIV clients.
TB/HIV Care seek to employ a Procurement Officer, based at its Head Office in Cape Town.
The person is expected to run procurement processes, and do asset management and monitoring effectively.
- Liaises with internal departments and Unit managers regarding equipment to be purchased;
- Prepares and processes purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures;
- Monitors and coordinates deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered;
- Issues purchase orders in accordance to specifications;
- Sources best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers and sub-contractors;
- Handles and monitors claims to suppliers and vendors regarding defective, shortage and or missing parts;
- Executes all regular purchasing duties and administrative functions effectively;
- Maintains complete and to update purchasing records/data and pricing;
- Maintains an up to date database of all equipment and assets;
- Schedules site visits and conducts asset inspections;
- Supports units with quotations for the purpose of tenders;
- Plans and manages inventory levels of materials and/or products
- Sources new parts, suppliers or sub-contractors when the need arises;
- Manages all Contracts related to the supply of goods and services (Service providers contracted to organization and new contracts);
- Manages all logistics with respect to the receipt and delivery of goods;
- Administers all mobile phones, contracts, sim cards and 3G cards;
- Fleet Management and Administration;
- Project Administration;
- Bid Administration.
- Bachelor's degree (BA) in Goods Management, Procurement or Purchasing Management;
- Minimum of two years relevant experience;
- Valid code 08 driver’s licence;
- Clear criminal record;
- Strong administration skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and maintain a high standard of professionalism;
- Deadline driven;
- Resourcefulness and able to work independently.
To apply, submit a CV, contact details of three contactable referees and certified copies of certificates to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
In the event that you do not hear from us after a month of the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful.
TB/HIV Care Association reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw adverts at any time without notification.
For more about the TB/HIV Care Association, refer to www.tbhivcare.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.