Afrika Tikkun is an international NGO that provides education, health and social services to children, youth and their families through centres of excellence in South African Townships. Its aim is to empower communities to develop new generations of productive citizens.
Afrika Tikkun seeks to appoint a Finance Administrator for Primary Health Care, based in Western Cape.
The person will provide finance and administrative functions within the Health Program and assisting the program manager where needed.
- Competent, highly motivated, assertive, honest, integrity, friendly;
- Ability to handle various tasks and provide support to the team;
- Able to function in a challenging multi-faceted NGO environment and be able to work under pressure;
- Prepare and collect information for claims from funds allocated;
- Requisition and reconcile payments;
- Liaison with stakeholders;
- Assist with General administration.
- Grade 12 with accounting subjects- diploma/degree preferred;
- Minimum of three years experience in administration and finance;
- Matric (Grade 12) B Certificate or relevant experience;
- Fluency in at least two languages English and isiXhosa or Afrikaans;
- Excellent written communication in English;
- Competent in Microsoft Office package especially Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Good organisational skills and an ability to plan;
- Valid driver’s licence/own transport.
Conditions of service will be in accordance with company policies and employment equity objectives.
To apply, submit a CV, contact details of three referees and motivation letter to Lamees Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively fax to: 086 6279134.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Enquiries: Tel: 087 150 2066.
Should you not receive any response within a week, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about MaAfrika Tikkun, refer to www.maafrikatikkun.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.