Arts and Culture Trust (ACT)
The Arts and Culture Trust (ACT) is South Africa’s premier independent arts and culture funding and development agency that attracts and provides funding for the sustainable development and growth of the arts, culture and heritage in South Africa, actualised through mutually beneficial partnerships between the corporate, public and cultural sectors, focused on making a positive difference to the lives of all South Africans.
ACT identified the following areas for development:
- Securing new sponsorships for existing programmes through established local and international funding structures as well as through proposals to a wide range of potential sponsors and partners; and
- Designing and managing campaigns for the Trust’s philanthropy programmes.
ACT seeks to appoint a part-time passionate goal-oriented Fundraiser, based in Johannesburg.
- Be knowledgeable about the creative industries;
- Be strategic and innovative;
- Be passionate about networking;
- Have excellent writing skills;
- Have outstanding presentation, analytic, and interpersonal skills
- Be ambitious, focused, tenacious, honest and goal-oriented.
Find the online application form here: https://docs.google.com/a/act.org.za/forms/d/18wpkYcvdoJ7_xU8YDHbWGq0BaB...
To apply, submit a CV and a completed online application form to email@example.com.
ACT reserves the right to not make any appointments.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the Arts and Culture Trust, refer to www.act.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.