Leliebloem House CYCC a Christian NGO working with children, is currently looking for a Social Worker with similar beliefs and biblical based values.
Leliebloem House seeks to appoint a Social Worker, to be based Western Cape.
Salary: Negotiable salary dependent on experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Work
- Registered with SACSSP. Paid up registration receipt
- Knowledge in working with vulnerable children or children placed in alternative care
- Police clearance / form 29
- Valid driver’s license
- Thorough understanding of the Children’s Act 38/2005, Norms and Standards
- Two years statutory and fieldwork experience
- Report writing
- Counselling and Therapeutic skills
- Case work, group work
- Multilingual (English and Afrikaans)
- Ability to be flexible and work within a multi-disciplinary team
To apply, submit your CV to email@example.com or fax to 021 6964174
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
This is a junior position and will allow for growth within the organisation.
For more about Leliebloem House, refer to www.leliebloem.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies