Do you want to know how your NGO is coping with the COVID crisis? Do you want to know, with certainty, how to emerge more resilient? Would you like to offer your donors a clear map of how you will emerge stronger? Do you want to attract more donors because you have a global standard report, a proven toolkit, and certified skills to match? You can with the AfricaXTRA toolkit.
A simple, effective tool for NGO's organizational Stress test matched to skills training. Closeout 2020 with a certified capacity building that makes you resilient for 2021. AfricaXTRA is an organisational stress test with a tailored risk and resilience report matched to skills and training.
Our thought partners Dasra, (www.dasra.org) have offered AfricaX exclusive rights to the tools for Africa. It has been deployed and tested with Harvard Business School and Ashoka University.
AfricaX has created an innovative solution so that South Africa civil society can emerge resilient from COVID 19. This unique and fully tailored toolkit gives every NGO, CSR and /or organisation a clear gap analysis and risk and resilience profile report which is then matched to skills and training online courses. We call this AfricaXTRA and together, with our thought partners, we can ride the waves of change with skill and confidence.
This ground-breaking tool means that you can quickly and easily find the gaps and start with carefully matched capacity building skills from a curated library of over 120 certified courses. Our project partners are edX, including Harvard and Stanford University, Philanthropy University, the Sustainable Development Goals Academy and Funzi.
Register today and start your tailored toolkit and training workshops. Apply here https://africax.global/africaxtra.html
Each module includes:
- Every organisation receives a clear decision framework with a risk and resilience matrix report called the Toolkit.
- Every person receives a certificate on completion from a globally recognised institution like Harvard Business School, Sustainable Development Goals Academy, World Bank, Philanthropy University, Funzi and more.
- Choice of 2 certified courses from the Blue Library.
- Unlimited certified courses from the Green Library.
- Cost is R6,000 excl VAT per organisation.