HUMAN RESOURCE ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT FOR THE GLOBAL FUND GRANT FOR A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS
BID NUMBER: ISI2020-HRAM
Isibani Development Partners is a South African-registered NGO, launched in 2011 to become a leading local technical assistance provider, systems strengthening and grants manager for health and social service in Southern Africa. Our programs focus is on HIV, TB, Non-Communicable diseases and Capacity development for community-based organization and government departments.
Isibani Development Partners (SR) is currently funded by Global Fund for HIV/TB program in Ekurhuleni and City of Johannesburg through National Department of Health (NDoH). NDoH is the Principal Recipient (PR).
Therefore, Isibani requires a service provider with expertise in Human Resource Administration and Management for a period of two years to support both Isibani and NDoH as the PR.
Isibani is inviting suppliers to submit proposals for Human Resource Administration and Management as per the following Terms of Reference:
2. SCOPE OF WORK: HUMAN RESOURCE ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
The service provider will be expected to perform all administrative activities related to Human Resource Administration and Management for a period of twenty-four months. The services required are:
- Advertisement of vacant positions.
- Selection, recruitment and placement of personnel.
- Drafting of employment contracts and appointment letters.
- Payroll administration and management.
- Timeous processing of employees claims.
- Administration of Pay As You Earn (PAYE).
- Leave management and other related human resource activities.
THE PROPOSAL OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER SHOULD ADDRESS AND DETAIL THE FOLLOWING COMPETENCIES:
- Demonstrate an understanding of statutory legislation and requirements relating to Human Resource administration and management.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities required for effective Human Resource administration and management.
- Indicate a track record of performing similar functions on a larger scale on behalf of other institutions or organisation.
- Have sound Human Resource and financial management systems.
- Have a credible payroll administration and management system.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle confidential information.
It is the responsibility of each service provider to ensure that complete documents are submitted on or before the closing date and time.
All SPs responding to this call must have a Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) level 2 or better or Exempt Micro Enterprises (EME) or Qualifying Small Enterprises (QSE). SPs who do not meet this requirement will automatically be disqualified from further evaluation.
The service provider must submit all required documents indicated hereunder:
- Declaration of Interest.
- B-BBEE Status Level Verification Certificate (where preference points are claimed) (Original or Certified Copy).
- Certified copy of registration certificate with CIPC or proof of ownership/ shareholding.
- The service provider must submit the Tax Clearance Certificate for confirmation of Value Added Tax (VAT) and other Tax related matters.
- The service provider must submit a profile of the entity which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Name, structure and strategies,
- Names and identity numbers of all directors, chief operating officers,
- Business; products and/or services which the entity is trading,
- Risk management strategy to mitigate against any risk that might arise for the duration of the contract,
- Testimonials from previous contractors/clients.
- Proposed project implementation plan.
- Document detailing technical experience and roles and responsibilities of main team members.
- Details regarding information payroll management system, monitoring and reporting requirements.
- Financial stability - stamped original bank rating letter with grading.
- Service Providers must submit four sets (one original signed copy, one electronic copy-PDF on a CD or USB and two hard copies) of bid documents according to the instructions below:
- The signed original hard copy of the bid document will serve as the legal bid document.
- All pages in the bid submission must be initialled by the same person with black ink.
- Where certified copies of documents are required, the person certifying such documents must not be associated with the bidder in any way.
- The use of correction fluid is not acceptable. Any change/s must be clearly indicated and initialled.
All four sets of bid documents must be submitted on or before the closing time of the bid (date and hour specified in the bidding documents).
Incomplete bids will be deemed non-responsive.
3. SPECIAL CONDITIONS
- The financial proposal should indicate the costs of Human Resource administration and management for a minimum of 20 to a maximum of 35 positions for a period of twenty-four months.
- The Service Provider will draft the employment contract of the appointed candidates.
- It is expected of the Service Provider to be able to pay monthly salary bills of employed candidates and claim back amount paid from the contractor. The bill (invoice) to the contractor should be in two parts, namely, monthly invoice for the salary paid to the incumbents and payroll administration fees.
- The contractor reserves the right to award according to the most economical service option submitted.
- The contractor reserves the right to stop the contract partly or as a whole, temporarily or indefinitely, in which event neither claim nor liability whatsoever shall lie against the contractor either due to non-compliance, non-performance, by the service provider.
- The contractor reserves the right to not make an award.
- The contractor reserves the right to conduct price negotiations, where deemed necessary.
- All service providers are bound to protect the confidentiality of all data (including the protection of personal information) and information gathered and accessed through the work on assignment. Information and data received and accessed through this project may only be used to meet the objectives outlined in these specifications. The contractor reserves the right to request any relevant documentation at any stage of implementation.
- All records, data and information relating to the programme are owned by the contractor and remain the intellectual property of contractor and as such must be treated as confidential by the Service Provider.
- At the end of the contract period, the service provider shall make available to contractor a record of all the data and information relating to contractor to enable the new service provider to sufficiently and properly take on that data and information in a manner which would enable the new service provider to commence delivering services to contractor.
- The contractor reserves the right to conduct supplier due diligence prior to final award or at any time during the contract period. This may include site visits.
4. BID EVALUATION CRITERIA
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES-RELATED REQUIREMENTS (3)
For more about Isibani Development Partners, refer to isibani.org.za
To view other opportunities, refer to www.ngopulse.org/group/home-page/other-opportunities.