Social Enterprise Academy Africa
The Social Enterprise Academy delivers learning and development programmes focused on leadership, entrepreneurship and social impact measurement for people working for social change.
At the heart of any social enterprise or non-profit organisation is its social impact - the change it strives to make. By learning to measure the impact it is making, an organisation can prove to its clients, funders and other stakeholders the value it is adding to society. It is also the first step to understanding what changes an organisation needs to make to achieve even greater impact. Social impact measurement may seem like a complex process. However, once you have grasped the terminology and the basic principles, the process quickly becomes clear.
This two-day learning programme provides an accessible overview of social impact measurement, allowing you to identify an approach most suitable for your organisation and its work.
- Gain clarity on the benefits of measuring your social impact
- Develop a clear, logical Theory of Change
- Explore the range of techniques and find the best technique for your organisation
- Explore ways to communicate your impact meaningfully
- Use your measurement data to continuously grow the impact you make
Time: 09h00 to 16h00
Dates: 29 to 30 November 2017
Location: Cape Town
Cost: R950 (R475 per day)
This programme is for individuals and organisations interested in proving and improving the value of their work to society.
On this programme you will:
- Work back from the problem you are looking to solve as an organisation and plan your activities and measurement around a robust solution
- Discover the benefits of proving the impact of your organisation
- Understand the Theory of Change model from activities to impact, and apply this process to one of your programmes
- Gain clarity on the process of measuring impact and key concepts involved in its evaluation
- Discover recent developments and methodologies
- Compare and contrast a number of different approaches to measuring social impact and discover recent developments and methodologies
- Identify the best approach and next steps for your organisation working towards social and environmental impact
For more information, contact Surika Behrens - Social Enterprise Academy, Business Development Officer, 021 447 2556 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For more about Social Enterprise Academy Africa, refer to www.socialenterprise.academy