Theory of Change training workshop: 13 – 14 April 2016,
Southern Hemisphere’s Theory of Change course will be run in Cape Town on 13 – 14 April 2016. We hope that you will join us on this new and exciting training workshop.
The objective of this course is to familiarise people with Theory of Change as both a product and a process.
The aim is to increase the capacity of the development sector to design and deliver theory-based programmes and evaluation.
The course will provide a space for development practitioners to learn from each other by sharing knowledge and experiences.
Having completed the course the participant will have:
- Theory of Change as a product and a process
- Why Theory of Change has become so prominent
- How Theory of Change, logic models, logframes etc relate to one another
- The importance of being clear about why change happens - linking pathways of change to programme theories
- How assumptions and pre-conditions build your pathways to change
Participants will also be able to:
- Develop a Theory of Change
- Draw a diagrammatic representation of their Theory of Change
Participants will leave the course with:
- a case study that they have worked on.
- To achieve these outcomes full participation is required.
- Dynamic adult education methods are used to stimulate learning.
Please feel free to share with friends and colleagues. Hope to see you on our courses in the future.
Training Cost and bundles
Theory of change 2 day course: R3,700 plus VAT = R4,218
Deadline for registration: 25 March 2016
Early bird payment and registration by 1 March 2016 will get you a discount of 10%.
Costs exclude accommodation and travel which are to be organised by the participants.
If 3 or more people from the same organisation register, a 10% discount will apply to each
|Training Calendar for 2016:|
For TOC CpT Registration Form, click here.