Henley Business School
Free Facilitation and Consulting for NGOs in Gauteng
Henley is extending an invitation to NPOs, NGOs, NFPs, CBOs and PBOs in Gauteng to participate in an Executive Education programme. Each NGO is teamed up with middle managers who are on a Management Advancement programme, to work together for a period of five months. The programme is provided absolutely free, all costs will be met by Henley Business School.
The programme is relevant for both the students as well as the NGOS; the course content focuses on building business acumen, learning to manage complexity and servant leadership. Henley wants the programme to be of real value to the NGO. This means that the NGO is able to choose their project; the project choice should be a real problem or challenge, one that the students can help find a solution to.
- An opportunity for the NGO to delve into a pressing challenge that they are struggling with.
- An opportunity for the NGO to work with a team of middle managers for five months.
- An opportunity to tap into and draw from the resources of a diversely experienced team.
- An opportunity for the NGO’s Management and Execs to engage at a strategic level.
- An opportunity to be part of and connect with the Henley Alumni and MBAid networks.
- An opportunity to be a centre of learning for a team of dynamic young leaders who are eager and keen to learn and share what they know.
We are looking for NGOS that are based in Gauteng (50km radius - so that the students don’t have to travel too far). The organisation should be registered, should be a going concerned established for at least 18months and should have systems in place. The NGO must be able to assign someone from the organisation who can act as their point of contact throughout the project. The organisation must have ready access to email and the internet.
If this opportunity appeals to you; please submit your application by no later than cob on Friday 18th March.
Please submit your Application in MS word doc format :
- Please include an introduction to your organisation; what you do, who your beneficiaries are.
- An overview of the problem or challenge that your organisation is facing and what result or outcome you would like to achieve from the programme.
- The name and details of the contact person in your organisation who would be the Project Sponsor.
- Please include your contact information, including website and social media links.
Please email applications to Sam Dreyer - email@example.com
We will respond to every submission and will be in touch to discuss the project in more detail.
Should you require any additional information please contact the project co-ordinator:
Cell: 082 452 6014