Anchor Executive Recruitment
Fundraising Manager, Prominent Hospice Organisation
Related NPO Salary
This senior, crucial position within this prominent donor funded palliative care organisation, requires a person who has a proven Managerial level with at least TEN YEARS of senior level experience in Fundraising, and has handled various avenues of Communications, Events and Campaigns as part of the portfolio.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing strong leadership and strategic management of all aspects of fundraising, communication and donor activities in regard to the organisation’s overall strategic direction and targets. You must have been in a role which has generated at least R15 - 20m per annum minimum
- Management with the team, all external communications, and develop the public profile in all areas of fundraising, visibility and donor management.
- Ensuring that all facets of fundraising avenues are developed and maintained, and be able to motivate and develop your team to achieve objectives and goals.
- Identifying the team’s training needs, and ensure operating systems and equipment are in line with service levels.
- Contributing to the Management Team of the organisation, reporting to the Board, and give input into strategic direction and planning.
- All forms of media and social media communication and be able to direct the brand development in terms of materials used for fundraising, promotions, competitions and fundraising events. Use of technology such as social networking sites in these areas is essential.
- Management of the financial controls and budgets of this department.
- Keeping abreast of local and international fundraising trends and methods, and identifying new opportunities for growth and funding development on a continual basis, working closely with the team to ensure that the department is able to keep up the high standards set within this organisation.
The ideal person will have a relevant tertiary qualification, and have the relevant senior level expertise in management and fundraising sound experience in fundraising and all avenues outlined above. Excellent communication ability at all levels of community is essential and a proven record of being able to network within all levels of Government, Corporate Donors, and high net worth individuals, to build collaborative work approaches, will be the essence of the success in this role.
Only relevant experienced fundraising managers will receive a response - please read the stipulated points carefully.