- community based health services
- home based care training
- permaculture food and indigenous gardening
Head Office: 486B Luvuyo Crescent, F Section, Khayelitsha
Postal address: PO Box 94, Nonkqubela, Khayelitsha 7793
Tel 021 361 4343 Fax 361 4344 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Caring Network which celebrated its 23th anniversary earlier this year wishes to recruit a new Director/Programme Manager.
Key Responsibilities: The Director/Programme Manager will be required to provide overall management of the organisation, including strategic management, human resource management, administrative and financial oversight, networking and marketing, and fundraising. The Director//Programme Manager would be based at the Khayelitsha head-office.
Requirements: A qualified candidate should possess the following:
- a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent four-year qualification;
- at least 6 years’ previous management experience within a not-for-profit organisation involved in similar areas of operations;
- excellent report writing skills;
- demonstrated experience in fund-raising;
- significant training experience and also the willingness to become an accredited trainer in the NGO sector;
- appropriate personal and social skills;
- valid driver’s licence and willingness to travel frequently; and
- fluency in English and another South African language preferably either isiXhosa or Afrikaans.
Remuneration: Commensurate with previous experience.
Application: Please send your CV, including a minimum of three (3) contactable references, together with a letter of application motivating why you should be considered for the position to: Prof Leickness Simbayi, Chaiperson of the Board of the Caring Network at email@example.com. Enquiries can also be directed at him on 082 579 3139.
The closing date is Monday 9th November 2015. Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.