Basic Function of Position
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist is a member of the Program and Project Development team and provides technical assistance in general program monitoring and evaluation with an emphasis on Comprehensive HIV Programming (Adult, Pediatric and Adolescent) and Community Development interventions, and includes;
- Zoe-Life and partner staff use of a Web-based management information system;
- Developing indicators for monitoring Zoe-Life performance;
- Developing and maintaining a Zoe-Life Theory of Change for the organisation as well as for individual projects, Performance Management Plans and project-level monitoring and evaluation plans;
- Supporting project design; producing annual reports on Zoe-Life performance;
- Supporting Zoe-Life to learn from and make decisions based on monitoring and evaluation data using Quality improvement and other methodologies
- Providing technical assistance to National and Provincial Government and NGO partners specifically around Pediatric Health Monitoring
- Coaching and mentoring of Zoe-Life and partner staff to improve organizational competencies
Suitable candidates should have a suitable degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in a role of a senior M&E position.
Email a copy a detailed CV to email@example.com by no later than Sunday the 18th of October.