Room to Read South Africa
The purpose of this consultancy is to take Room to Read South Africa through the accreditation process until it is fully accredited.
The specific objectives are as follows:
- Develop Quality Management System (QMS) and all relevant documents. The Human Resources Policy and Financial Policy must be adapted from Room to Read South Africa’s policies
- Develop Assessment Tools
- Align the Learner Guides that Room to Read South Africa is developing with relevant Unit Standards as per ETDPSETA requirement for Skills Development
- Develop Facilitator Guides
- Develop a Specific Outcomes matrix
- Alignment of the Room to Read material to at least two Unit Standards that have been identified by Room to Read South Africa for accreditation.
- Development of Quality Management Systems related policies and all required documents as per ETDPSETA requirement for accreditation
- Learner Guides and Facilitator Guides.
- Assessment tool.
- Specific Outcomes matrix
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE OF THE PROSPECTIVE CONSULTANT
- The consultant should possess the following as a minimum:
- A good understanding of the SETA Accreditation Process.
- Knowledge of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
- Experience in developing QMS policies
- Experience in developing Learning Programs
- Experience in successfully facilitating the accreditation of an organization with one of the SETAs
- Good writing skills
SUBMISSION AND EVALUATION OF PROPOSALS
All proposals should be submitted by email to Elson Mkhoma (firstname.lastname@example.org) by close-of-business on Friday, 16 October 2015.
Please ensure the email subject-line states “Proposal – ETDPSETA Accreditation”.
Proposals must include the following:
Project work plan reflecting the key outputs/deliverables and proposed timeframe CV and References Certificates and a copy of ID Outline budget
Selection of the Consultant will be based on:
- How well the proposal meets the requirements set out in the Terms of Reference
- Relevant skills and experience
- Value for money
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Room to Read reserves the right not to appoint a consultant for this ETDPSETA Accreditation