The Community Chest seeks to appoint a Fundraiser for its Give-As-You-Earn programme, based in the Western Cape.
- To raise funds for Community Investment through the GAYE programme;
- Retain and increase existing donors;
- Expand donor base with new prospects;
- Assist with COSATU partnership project by recruiting their members as GAYE donors.
- 3-5 years working experience, preferably in a fundraising background;
- Track record of proposal writing would be an essential skill;
- Excellent communication skills - telephonic, verbal and writing;
- Multilingual ability is a huge advantage;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Presentation skills;
- Computer skills;
- Reporting skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Research and market segmentation skills;
- Strong relationship ethic;
- Own car and valid driver’s licence.
The Community Chest offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
Please provide your CV and a short letter of motivation to Nurjaan Mahomed at email@example.com. Closing date for all applications is Friday, 5 October 2012. Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.
For more about the Community Chest, refer to www.communitychest.org.za.