SN Announce, 19 January 2005
Deadline: 01 February 2005 @ 16h00Mveledzandivho is a School Development Project that is being implemented in six provinces and is funded by BHP Billiton through its Development Trust. The aim of the Project is to improve management practices and teaching and learning in 29 schools spread across six provinces.
The project calls for proposals from interested service providers in Inclusive Education at one project school in Mpumalanga.
Interested service providers are requested to submit applications detailing:
- A summary of recent work experience in Inclusive Education;
- Familiarity and expertise in the specified area demonstrated through participation in related development programmes, materials development and related community projects;
- Names and CVs of potential implementation leaders and a brief profile of expertise in relation to the specified area of support;
- Brief organizational information of the interested service provider;
- Proof of accreditation;
- Description of proposed Inclusive Education Programme; and
- Estimated budget.
Proposals should be delivered electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to JET Education services (c/o Jabu Simelane) at 23 Jorissen Street, Braamfontein Centre, 3rd Floor. Gauteng.