Mail and Guardian, 15 October 2004
Deadline: 29 October 2004
The Higher Education HIV/Aids Programme (HEAIDS) invites proposals from South African organisations to conduct a Cost-Risk Analysis of the Impact of HIV/Aids on Human Resources at selected Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
The survey covering twelve institutions geographically spread will present information that will be used to:
- report on the impact of HIV/Aids on human resources;
- assist in further planning and guidance to institutions;
- guide and develop the necessary services;
- examine and re-evaluate the relevant policies; and
- contribute and inform the ongoing strategic planning for the sector.
The proposal will be covered by a budget between R220 000 - R300 000 exclusive of VAT. The findings will be presented to the HEAIDS Programme Director, partners and institutions as a written document.