Africa Health Facilities
Africa Health Facilities is hosting the 3rd Annual Africa Health Facilities Week from 15-18 May 2012 in Durban.
The 3rd annual Africa Health Facilities Week (AHFW12) will reach over 1 200 senior health care leaders and practitioners across the continent. The event is the prime forum on innovative strategies in facilities design, plan and development retrofitting, a healthcare facilities service delivery enhancement through PPPs, future-proofing health through innovative facilities design.
The 3rd Edition will also address the financing of healthcare provision in Africa, health insurance, medical tourism, and IT solutions for driving change, improving patient care and achieving value in the rapidly changing health care industry.
Key conference theme:
- Facilities leadership vision summit – a transition lead through PPPs;
- Future-proofing health through innovative facilities design;
- Financing healthcare provision in Africa;
- Facilities management and clinical governance;
- Public health insurance and the private sector – what Is the synergy?;
- Medical tourism healthcare facility management.
The AHFW12 will explore how advances in information technology are enabling innovation in care delivery, improving quality of care and achieving measurable results while lowering the cost of care. There will be evaluative focus recent advances in health facilities planning and construction, health care quality and safety and performance improvement.
The AHFW12 has been specifically designed to educate all stakeholders involved in the planning, design, construction, funding and maintenance of health facilities as well as the people employed to manage and service them to share knowledge, experience, challenges and solutions.
Will be attending:
- Hospital Facilities Solution Architects;
- Healthcare Advisors;
- Hospital Management Executives;
- Facilities Infection Control Professionals;
- Medical Directors;
- Medical Tourism Specialists;
- Healthcare Project Managers;
- CEOs in Medical Suppliers;
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech Executives;
- Government Procurement Officials;
- Academics and Analysts;
- Government Health Officials;
- Medical Professionals;
- Hospital IT Solution Architects;
- Business Process Managers;
- Healthcare Advisors;
- Hospital Management Executives.
AHFW 2012 offers comprehensive business, networking and learning opportunities which include presentation and project-pitch, opportunities, exhibit space, branding, product demonstrations as well as the use of post event delegate list and participation in topical discussions. Sponsor-ships packages allow participating organisations to achieve their objectives before, during and long after the event. Any sponsorship can be customised to meet with the organisation's marketing needs and budget.
For sponsorship and executive networking opportunities, contact the Investment Manager, Africa Health Facilities, Samantha Masuku at email@example.com, Tel: 011 646 3048 or fax to: 011 646 7251.
For presentation and speaking opportunities, contact the Content Manager, Africa Health Facilities, Lwazi Radebe at firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 011 646 3062 or fax to: 011 646 7251.
To register, contact Lindiwe Moyo at email@example.com, Tel: 011 646 3048 or fax to: 011 646 7251.
For more about the Africa Health Facilities, refer to www.africa-health-facilities.com.