NGO Consulting Africa in association with International NGO Training and Research Centre (INTRAC) is conducting a five-day course Southern African Development Community (SADC) region course on Strategic Planning and Creative Thinking from 23-27 March 2009 in Zimbabwe. The course is aimed at NGO managers, NGO board members and business executives.
- Explore the dynamics of strategic and creative thinking
- Understand the process of strategy formation
- Reflect on the issues surrounding strategic planning and practice
- Explore change processes in organisation
- Develop an understanding of the process of making strategic choices
- Determine the course your organisation is taking in the future
- Equip participants to focus on their organisation’s vision and values to work toward the mission successfully
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel, Harare, Zimbabwe
Date: 23rd March to 27th March 2009
Time: 08h30 – 16h30
Costs: US $1350 per person (includes lunch and refreshments). Group discounts available
Registration: Tel: 263 4 2927231, +263 11377353, +263913289406, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on NGO Consulting Africa, click here.