Enrol today for the most comprehensive training programmes on HIV/AIDS management and the only qualifications of this kind in the world, presented by the Africa Centre for HIV/AIDS Management at Stellenbosch University.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Management of HIV/AIDS (PDM) is designed for people who need to develop and manage HIV/AIDS programmes.
- The problem of HIV/AIDS
- Socio-cultural aspects of HIV/AIDS
- Policy development and advocacy
- Prevention and care of people living with HIV/AIDS
- The Management of HIV/AIDS
- Research, monitoring and evaluation of HIV/AIDS programmes
- Any Bachelor Degree or National Higher Diploma
- Computer skills (word processing and access to Internet and e-mail) Duration:
- One year on a modular basis (Internet-based)
- Online teaching
- Compulsory one-week Summer School in January 2011
- Compulsory interactive satellite broadcasts
Closing date: 31 October 2010
Master’s Degree in the Management of HIV/AIDS (Mphil):
Having successfully completed the PDM with an average of at least 65 percent, you can apply for the Master’s in HIV/AIDS Management.
Information and Application
Renice Williams, Manager: Programmes, Africa Centre for HIV/AIDS Management
Tel: 021 808 3002, 808 3006, 808 2964 or 808 2621
Fax: 021 808 3015
E-mail: email@example.com or Bianca@sun.ac.za
For more information, click here.