The GivenGain Foundation is conducting a comprehensive training event on 9-10 April 2013 in Stellenbosch, covering a range of topics, from in-depth training on GivenGain platform functionality, online fundraising & general information on the GivenGain service, to a Social Media Masterclass. (Based in Gauteng? Join our Johannesburg event).
The scope covered during these events will enable your Cause to expand your online visibility, enable your donors to fund your projects in fun, quick & safe ways & maximise the potential of your GivenGain service.
Topics that will be covered during the Stellenbosch training event:
- April 9, full day - Baseline Training: A practical session using the various tools of your GivenGain Cause & Activist accounts (website publishing, donation reporting, database management, e-communication & Activist pages);
- April 10, morning - Intermediate Training: Advanced applications on the GivenGain platform;
- April 10, afternoon - Intermediate Training: Latest trends regarding online fundraising, case studies & the basic components of setting up a fundraising campaign.
In addition, GivenGain will be conducting a Fundraising Masterclass & Open Day:
- April 11, morning - free Open Day: General information on the GivenGain platform & services provided by the GivenGain Foundation;
- April 11, afternoon - Social Media Masterclass: Social Media case studies, advanced tools for Social Media management & creating a social media plan/strategy.
To book your seat(s) now or view more information about our upcoming events, times, dates & costs, please select one of the links below or visit www.training.givengain.org & select your preferred event.
Questions? Please direct all queries to Lynda Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org.