LVK Management Services
All registered organisations that have employees should have a Skills Development Plan for their staff. The Skills Development Act provides for organisations to submit these to a Skills Education Training Authority (SETA) and get tax rebates and/or access funding for their skills development through the Discretionary fund for non-levy paying organisations. A Skills Development Facilitator (SDF) is equipped to assist organisations to do this plan in the required legislated format and submit to SETAs.
The Skills Development Facilitator Programme is designed and developed for all the people that are directly or indirectly involved in the skills development process in South Africa.
The purpose of this programme is to equip SDF’s and Training Committee members with the necessary skills and knowledge to go back to their places of work and to add value to the roll out of skills development in general and their organisations in specific.
The programme will therefore focus on the different roles and responsibilities of the SDF and Training Committee and emphasis will be placed on the legislative requirements supporting the existence of the SDF and Committee.
This Accredited SDF course is useful to people who are involved in the development and implementation of training and development plans for organisations, especially to skills development facilitators, training committees, training managers and human resource development practitioners. People credited with this Certificate are able to:
- Conduct a Skills Audit and Develop a Training Needs Analysis;
- Understand related Legislation and it's impact on the company;
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of an Organisational Training and Development Plan / Workplace Skills Plan;
- Understand the SETAs, QCTO and the OFO; and
- Monitor the implementation against the agreed plan and generate reports.
- 5-day facilitated learning by an expert facilitator;
- Small interactive classes;
- Specialised manual and course materials;
- Portfolio Building Support;
- Accredited Certificate on successful completion of Portfolio of Evidence.
Course Fee: R4 000.00 per participant
In-House Training course fee negotiable
For more information contact Lazelle, Mobile: 084 641 6588, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.