Creative Space Media
Time is running out for registrations for the 5th Annual CSI Conference, sponsored by FirstRand Foundation, Tshikululu Social Investments and IQ Business in association with GIBS and Financial Mail Magazine.
The CSI Conference, South Africa’s leading showcase for sustainable corporate social investment, is taking place at the Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS) campus in Johannesburg from 2-3 April 2014.
It features several prominent speakers, including:
- Professor Adam Habib, vice-chancellor and principal of Wits University;
- Dr Gillian Godsell, of the School of Public and Development Management at Wits University;
- John Kane-Berman, the outgoing CEO of the South African Institute of Race Relations;
- Ludwick Marishane, founder and chief of Headboy Industries;
- Nick Binedell, dean and founding director of GIBS;
- Xolisa M Gaca, chairman of the African Renaissance Youth Network and CEO of The Luxury Network Africa.
Registration is open until 20 March. If you would like to register for the conference, please contact Creative Space Media on (011) 467 3341 or e-mail email@example.com.
Only 25 seats left