Organisations are invited to attend a 2-day online fundraising workshop in Cape Town from 8-9 April 2014, featuring an in-depth look at online fundraising techniques as well as a strong practical component during which attendees will have the opportunity to design their own, unique fundraising campaigns.
The focus during this highly interactive workshop will be on:
- Learning about the latest trends in online fundraising, strategies and techniques;
- Developing an online campaign concept and strategy for your organisation; and
- Designing a campaign blue print, ready for implementation by the end of the workshop.
- To add value to your fundraising campaign design, a 2nd member of your team may attend the workshop free of charge;
- SAIF Members qualify for a 20% discount on the cost of the workshop.
In addition, 2 free sessions will be held on 10 April 2014, with the focus on:
- An Introduction to SalesForce as a powerful, online database hosting option for Causes and a discussion on the important benefits of good data;
- An Open Day on the GivenGain service and the tools provided on the platform to Causes & fundraisers.
For detailed information and to book your seat for any or all of these sessions, click on the button below or refer to www.givengain.com/cause/1283/posts/119982.
Please direct any questions to Lynda Wright at email@example.com.
The GivenGain Foundation Team