The current Ice Bucket Challenge campaign by the ALS association has raised more than $15 million so far. Would you like to gain insight into the factors contributing to the success of this campaign as well as others and apply these lessons to develop your own online fundraising campaign?
As part of GivenGain's commitment to serving Causes in the online sphere, an event will be held on 15 & 17-18 September 2014 in Johannesburg. Causes in Gauteng are invited to attend any or both of the sessions below:
Session: Masterclass - Leveraging corporate relationships in online fundraising: (15 September 2014)
- Guidelines & case studies of leveraging new & existing corporate relationships in your online fundraising approach;
- Making it easier & simpler for corporates to support your projects whilst addressing their CSI outcomes.
Session: Online Fundraising Workshop: (17-18 September 2014)
- Learn about the latest trends in online fundraising, strategies & techniques;
- Develop an online campaign concept & strategy for your own Cause;
- Design your own campaign blueprint, ready for implementation.
To view more information, times & costs or to book your seat now, click on the button below!
Any questions can be directed to Lynda Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The GivenGain Foundation Team