MS Training Centre for Development Cooperation (MS-TCDC)
MS Training Centre for Development Cooperation (MS-TCDC) is a training centre for development cooperation in Eastern and Southern Africa. MS-TCDC is situated close to Arusha in Northern Tanzania. The Centre offers regular courses in current development topics and methods.
MS-TCDC is conducting a course on Fundraising and Contract Management from 4-8 June 2012 and 1-5 October 2012 in Arusha, Tanzania.
By the end of the course, participants will have the knowledge and skills to design and describe innovative projects, initiate funding partnerships, raise funds for long term goals, negotiate mutual contract terms, efficiently manage contracts and sustain good donor relations. Ultimately participants will strengthen their resource mobilisation skills.
- Introduction to fundraising: types of funds and funding frameworks’
- Preparing to fundraise and tools for fundraising;
- Designing a fundraising strategy; fundraising cycle and donor scoping;
- Proposal writing and project design; funding formats and proposal submission;
- Logical framework and costing the intervention;
- Managing donor relations and contracts;
- Evaluating your fundraising success – Learning for PR and strategic branding.
Practitioners working in civil society organisations, government and other development agencies that are instrumental in the process of resource mobilisation, fundraising and contract management.
- Single room US$695;
- Shared double US$585 (including tuition and full board)
To sign-up for this course, refer to www.mstcdc.or.tz/application/fundraising-and-contract-management.
For more information about this course, refer to www.mstcdc.or.tz/development-training-courses/conflict-resolution-and-peace-building.
For more about MS Training Centre for Development Cooperation, refer to www.mstcdc.or.tz.