MS Training Centre for Development Cooperation: Financial Management
MS Training Centre for Development Cooperation
MS Training Centre for Development Cooperation (MS-TCDC) is a training centre for development cooperation in Eastern and Southern Africa. MS-TCDC is situated close to Arusha in Northern Tanzania. The Centre offers regular courses in current development topics and methods.
MS-TCDC is conducting a course on Financial Management from 20 - 31 August 2012 in Arusha, Tanzania.
The course is aimed at practitioners working in civil society organisations, administration and finance managers within government and other development agencies, with basic skills in financial management. By the end of the course, participants will have the knowledge and skills to manage complex financial systems and procedures in a cost effective and accountable manner.
- Overview of financial management;
- Audit and assurance engagements in development organisations;
- Financial management strategies and tools for development organisations;
- Current issues, trends and controversies in financial reporting;
- Development organisations governance-Value Chain Analysis;
- Social accounting and responsibility;
- Fraud and anti –corruption measures;
- Civic Engagement in the budget process- Participatory Public Expenditure Management.
For more about MS Training Centre for Development Cooperation, refer to www.mstcdc.or.tz.