Managing Your NGO from a Legal and Tax Perspective
Turning Point Consultants, Iqraa Trust
Turning Point Consultants (TPC), in conjunction with Iqraa Trust, is hosting a workshop under the theme ‘Managing Your NGO from a Legal and Tax Perspective’, on 23 May 2012 in Cape Town.
The workshop coincides with the Western Cape launch of our second book entitled ‘A Guide to the New Companies Act and Nonprofit Organisations’.
Let the experts, who have more than 35 years of combined experience in the NGO sector, assist you in understanding the legal and tax environment by simplifying complicated legislation impacting directly on your organisation.
The workshop will focus on:
Legal Structures and Administration
- Legal forms and structures for NPOs;
- New Companies Act and Section 21 companies;
- Statutory documents;
- Registration with government;
- Benefits and obligations.
- Demystifying tax terminology and meanings;
- PBO registration requirements;
- PBO advantages and benefits;
- Partial taxation [and other benefits];
- The impact of Section18A.
- R 500.00 (excl. VAT) for NGOs;
- R 750.00 (excl. VAT) for others.
- Complimentary copies of our 2 books “Tax benefits for the Non Profit Sector” and “A Guide to the New Companies Act & Non-Profit Organisations;”
- A quick reference tax brochure;
- Course material.
Note: Discounts available for multiple bookings from the same organisation.
For more about the Iqraa Trust, refer to www.iqraatrust.org.