Is your NPO/NGO struggling with funding/financial crisis, are you surviving the current global changes, global financial crisis, the recession, and lack of committed volunteers to support organisations sustainability:
You are invited to attend a two-day workshop which will critically address the issues affecting your organisation and its survival in the current trends or dispensation.
The workshop will cover:
- The Business Environments & Corporate Social Responsibilities;
- Donation/Fundraising and Donor Requirements;
- NPOs/NGOs role and financial & fund managements;
- Mobilisation of Resources/Fundraising Best Practices.
Who should attend:
- Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants, Project managers, Office Managers , Project Evaluators, project leaders;
- Success-minded Executive officer of NPO/NGO, at every level who value career advancement and share our intensity for sustainability;
- Experienced fundraisers, professionals who already understand the core competencies and aspire to take their organisation to a higher level;
- Sharp, bright individuals who love to be challenged for the work they do.
Benefit of the Workshop for the NPO/NGO:
Delegates will gain the skills and knowledge of how and why corporate South Africa are willing and ready to support the survival of the NPO/NGO even in time of difficulties, and what should the NPO/NGO do to gain the support.
Delegates will be coached on the critical requirement from donors, what they are looking for, before funding, and the NPO/NGO/CBOs' role.
Participating delegates will learn the trick of convincing, why their sponsorship letters and proposal are not accepted.
They will also gain understanding of their own organisations' mission and vision in compliance with governmental and donor requirements. Understand the critical disbursement of donor fund during and after project periods, fundamentals of financial management. Delegates will gain fundamental principles for top critically Tips for Writing a Fundraising Letter or a proposal to a potential donor. Delegates will also gain and acquire the skill, as well as the understanding on fundraising and be able to forecast the process of corporate donation.
Date: 2-3 November 2009
Rate per delegates: R3500.00 (excl VAT)
Discount policy, all organisations that send two delegates qualify to send an additional delegate at no cost.
Registration closing date: 26 October 2009
To register, contact Natalie on Tel 011 331-6569 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about the venue, directions and all supporting facilities will be send to you upon registration.