Rand Water Head Office – Glenvista Johannesburg
20 June 2012
Join us in the first of a series of CONVERSATIONS with guests:
- Pat Pillai -- Journalist, television news reader, Ashoka Fellow and Founder & CEO of Life College
- Marc Lubner—Award winning philanthropist & founding member of CEO of Afrika Tikkun
- Cleopatra Sehlolo – CSI Manager Rand Water
In the conversations we share individual approaches, ideas and stories around sustainability -- from donor stewardship to earned income; from social entrepreneurship, enterprise development to responsible programme management and more.
CONVERSATIONS recognises that there is no single expert and does not claim to have all the answers. Instead it shares best PRACTISE, develops INSIGHTS and stimulates DEBATE. Creating a catalyst for real input and lasting change.
Why this CONVERSATION is needed ?
- What does it mean to be financially sustainable in a state of global recession?
- Why are so many SA NPOs so poor at sustainability planning and when they do, it is at the behest of donors ?
- What does financial sustainability even look like?
The session will be opened by world renowned laughter coach Shareen Richter with the value of laughter – breaking down barriers in conversations and getting the ball rolling.
Date: 20 June 2012
Time: 9:00 -13:30
Venue: Rand Water Head Office: 522 Impala Road, Glenvista, Johannesburg
GPS: 28° 2’ 10.5” E
26° 17’ 21.1” S
Admin Cost: R 450 per person – no payment will be collected at the door
Bookings Optimising CSI
Contact: Asna Bhana
Tel: 083 378 5082
Fax: 086 646 8922