Community Development Resource Association
The Community Development Resource Association (CDRA) is a nonprofit that values people’s ability to organise, and so shape the world. CDRA fosters and promotes innovative organisational forms and practices that seek to transform power towards a just world characterised by freedom, inclusion and sufficiency.
'an applied approach to writing for work...'
The CDRA is conducting a course on Writing for Development from 22-25 May and on 4-7 September 2012 in Woodstock, Cape Town.
Internal documents, donor reports and writing for publications are all part of our organisational work requiring good thinking and writing skills.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Use the writing process to inform your thinking and understanding of your work;
- Communicate your thoughts and experiences to clients, donors and colleagues effectively;
- Get your reports, articles or proposals actually written (without too many painkillers);
- Find the pleasure and discover the fun of writing.
- Writing for Development is an intensive four-day immersion in the practice of writing for all types of writing projects.
For curriculum details, e-mail to Sandra Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is 18 May 2012.
To download the application form, refer to http://goo.gl/0mMJa.
For more about this course and other courses, refer to http://goo.gl/5n65W.
For more about the Community Development Resource Association, refer to www.cdra.org.za.