All About Mzansi provides a platform for businesses, government and the community, to share information, in order to create awareness amongst the members of the South African community.
All About Mzansi Information Services, in association with Operation Harvest, is conducting a course on NGO/Church Financial Effectiveness on 5 May 2012 in Cape Town.
- What is this and why it is needed?
- Why some funding proposals fail or succeed?
- What you need to have in place for a winning funding proposal?
The Basics of Non-profit Financial Management:
- What type of bookkeeping system should you use?
- Your board treasurer and board finance committee;
- Addressing Financial Controls and Risk Management.
Budgeting and Managing Budgets:
- The importance of financial statements;
- Analysis and reporting;
- Assessments to check the financial health of your NGO.
Time: 9h00 - 11h00
Cost: R80 per person
Guest speaker: Joseph Ruiters.
Ruiters has 15 years commercial experience, obtained within the public and private sector. The last three years he has been involved in business consulting and financial management primarily focusing on the economic empowerment of small, medium and micro enterprises (SMMEs) and NGOs. He is also the visionary and executive chairperson of a NGO, Operation Harvest, whose mission is the true freedom of mankind.
To book online, click here.
For more information, call Allistair on 074 616 2367 or e-mail to email@example.com.
For more about All About Mzansi, refer to www.allaboutmzansi.com.