About Fasford Academy
Fasford Academy (Pty) Ltd is an institute comprised of professional, experts who combine leading knowledge of international best practices with unmatched local knowledge and expertise. We offer and facilitate a wide range of short and long term corporate, leadership and professional courses.
Based on the principles of King IV Report on Corporate Governance and best practices standards, it will prepare delegates to contribute better to society, grow their organisations, make a sustainable impact, serve their member communities and attract donor funding to their organisations.
Who should Attend
For leaders who are serving as or aspire to be Senior Managers, Trustees, Committee Members, Board Members, Founders, Executive and Non-Executive Directors of Non-Profit Organisations such as Body Corporates/Homeowners Associations, Professional Association, Religious bodies and Charities
Key Areas of Focus
- Introduction to Corporate Governance
- Principles of the King IV Report
- Directors And Their Responsibilities
- Ethics, Integrity, Accountability and Social Responsibility
- NPO Governance Structure
- Board Selection and Composition
- King IV Report Supplement for non-profit organisations
- Leadership and Corporate Citizenship
- Board Committees
Certification: Each delegate who completes the course receives a certificate of successful completion.
Course Fee: ZAR1200 (incl. VAT).
Course Fee Cover
- Delegate Materials: Materials include workbook, Case Study materials including sample answers, and templates for project management.
Learning Time: The course starts at 08:00 and finishes at 17:00.
- Device: Laptop / PC / Smart Phone with power supply
- Device with good quality sound and microphones, or headset / earphones
- Good internet connectivity for the duration of the training
- Zoom Meeting software installed on your device
- Quiet and comfortable space
Course Facilitator: Taka Sande (Certified Director® by IODSA (Institute of Directors in Southern Africa))
Registration Contact Details
- Contact Person: Beatrice
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +27 12 803 2009
- Mobile: +27 73 823 3864