SANGONeT will be hosting a 2-day open source software training on Web Design and Content management specially for NGOs in GAUTENG.
13 – 14 April 2021
- 28 Juta Street, Maths Centre, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2001
- No virtual training for this specific training date.
Learn how to:
- Design a trustworthy website for your NGO
- Manage your own website content
- Promote and Update your website
- Optimise your website for search engines.
- Choosing appropriate domain names for your website.
- Guidelines for naming a domain name.
Tuition fee: R850 excl. VAT
- Tea and Biscuits
- Presentation by Web design expert
- Training notes
- Free Wifi Connection
- Own Laptop/MacBook
- Basic Computer Literacy
Course Duration: 2 Days!
Time: 9 am - 3 pm
To book your spot request a booking form from email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org before 09 April 2021.
For more information, call 011 403 4935 / 011 403 3410.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS WILL BE APPLIED SUCH AS TEMPERATURE SCREENING, SANITAZING, MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING.