Kick start your fundraising year!
Book for IFC Pop Ups 2020
Cape Town and Joburg March 2020
The Resource Alliance, in partnership with Nedbank Private Wealth, University of Stellenbosch Business School (USB) and Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS), is excited to bring some of the best speakers from IFC 2019 to South Africa through the virtual, one-day IFC Pop Ups (Cape Town) (6 March) and Johannesburg (18 March).
Last year the IFC Pop Ups scored a 90% approval rating and this year promises to be just as good!
Presented in video format with live Q&A via Skype, the IFC Pop Ups gives you the opportunity to learn from global and local experts and network with peers on how to apply the learnings locally.
Recommended for anyone working for an NGO, academic institution, faith-based organisation or social enterprise who wants to access outstanding international and local fundraising insights and inspiration.
This year the Pop Up programme line-up is stellar with some of the best IFC speakers, including:
- Geoff Peters – President, Moore DM Group, USA
- Madeline Stanionis – Partner, M+R, USA
- Adrian Sargeant – Executive Director, Institute for Sustainable Philanthropy, UK
- Chris Carnie – Director, Factary, Spain
- Brian Fitzgerald – Founder and Co-Director, Dancing Fox, Netherlands
- Kishshana Palmer – Director, Kishshana & Co, USA
- Plus our very own Tracey Chambers, Founder and CEO of The Clothing Bank and GROW Educare Centres; and impact measurement specialist, Gabrielle Habberton, Co-founder of the Relativ Group
They will be joined by a host of other great speakers who will present their video session followed by a Skype Q&A on a wide range of topics:
- Fundraising for introverts
- High-impact, win-win corporate partnerships
- How to WOW your donors
- Sustainable legacy programmes
- High-value giving
- Philanthropic orientation
- Neurofundraising and behavioural marketing
- The power of story
- Creating irresistible, memorable, shareable and wildly successful digital fundraising campaigns
- Recruit and retain talent that sticks
- Why impact matters for fundraising
You can find full details on the speakers and programme here.
The cost to attend is R1 100 per person and includes all refreshments and lunch. Bookings are through Quicket and payment can be made via credit card, EFT or SnapScan. To secure your seat click here.
Any questions or need help booking please contact Sarah Scarth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 761 4022 / 083 271 3768