enke: Make Your Mark
The Youth Development in South Africa Summit has been organised to amplify the voice and positive image of organisations and practitioners of youth development within South Africa. This one-day gathering will showcase some of the amazing work that NPOs and NGOs are doing and their contribution towards youth development in South Africa.
The Youth Development in SA Summit is designed as a platform to:
- Recognise and celebrate practitioners of youth development and youth work in South Africa that have had and continue to have impact
- Share knowledge and best practice to build sustainable and meaningful action in youth development work
- Facilitate collaboration and cohesion in the youth development sector.
The Youth Development in SA Summit will offer youth development professionals, aspiring youth development practitioners, emerging organisations, community leaders and strategists a platform to come together and share insights. It is an opportunity to network with leaders in youth development, learn best practice and theory in youth development in the South African context and learn contextually relevant practice to inform effective strategic funding and decision-making.
The Youth Development Summit is a collaborative initiative by organisations that advance the dignity and development of youth.
Collaborative Partners: enke: Make Your Mark (host), Activate! Change Drivers, City Year South Africa, Columba Leadership, Empowervate, FinHealth Africa, Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator, and Nka'Thuto Edupropellers.
There will be discussions, problem solving and knowledge sharing on the following themes:
- Impact & Innovation - focuses on the impact measurement and innovation; how to measure, sustain and shift where necessary
- Leadership & Management - focuses on organisational leadership and operations; how we can lead and build effective teams and operations in an organisation.
- Funding & Sustainability - focuses on practical ways that organisation can access funding, better understand innovative funding mechanisms, and build themselves for financial sustainability.
- Collaboration & Partnership - focusing on how organisations can collaborate and partner to generate greater impact, or in practical operational terms to succeed, or how to best plug into and leverage new initiatives and investments.
Event details are as follows:
Date:Friday, 25 October 2019
Venue: Wits Sports & Conference Centre, Raikes Road, Braamfontein, Johannesburg
Ticket Price: R200 per participant
Tickets available at https://qkt.io/6gIKa5
For more information or questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ngata on 011 403 1243/ 081 400 5722.
For more about enke: Make Your Mark, refer to www.enke.co.za
To view other opportunities, refer to www.ngopulse.org/group/home-page/other-opportunities