ASSOCIATION OF SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT FACILATORS OF SOUTHERN AFRICA (ASEFSA)
Social Engagement Faciliation Master Class
Seize the Moment-Carpe Diem
Social Engagement Facilitation (Stakeholder Relations Management and Social Facilitation) has emerged as one of the most sought after and fastest growing professions and a Community of Practice (CoP) of the 21st century.
Trained and Accredited Social Engagement Facilitators (SEFs) are in great demand to create conducive environments for development projects, to resolve conflicts, economic stability and build social cohesion.
- The Art and Essence of Social Engagement Facilitation (including facilitation skills and how to Conduct Dialogues)
- Stakeholder Relations Management
- Social cohesion
- Negotiations and conflict management skills
- Corporate Social responsibility
- Social Intelligence
- Developing Social Engagement Plans and Strategies
These highly interactive and informative master classes are conducted by experienced experts in the field of social engagement.
Who can attend?
Social entrepreneurs, Community liaison officers, IDP and Public participation officers, private sector communicators, civil society, individuals and organisations.
Dates and venues:
Durban Democracy Development Programme : 29 to 31 May 2019 (Wednesday to Friday) and 18 to 20 June 2019 (Tuesday to Thursday)
Richard Bay: 25 to 27 June 2019 (Tuesday to Thursday)
Johannesburg: 23 to 25 July 2019 (Tuesday to Thursday)
Eastern Cape: 20 to 22 August 2019 (Tuesday to Thursday)
Cape Town: September 2019 – Dates TBC
Mpumalanga: September 2019 – Dates TBC
The Organisation provides block courses adapted to clients needs.
Cost per course including
- Meals, course material, course completion certificate without accreditation:R1 800.00
- Meals, course material, completion certificates and accreditation: R2 400
ASEFSA has made great strides in lobbying government and private sector to recognise and prioritise social engagement facilitation while also pursuing economic opportunities for its member.
For further information call our administrator
Name: Philile Mkhize
For more information refer to www.asefsa.co.za