Matsh Youth Development
Much of the work of youth development professionals is organised around specific projects. They may be small projects designed by yourself and relevant stakeholders to solve very specific problems that you and they face. Alternatively, they may be part of much larger projects run by major funding bodies. Either way, project design and development is often expected to use certain techniques to ensure project quality. The aim of this program is to introduce you to the practices that have built up around the design and management of projects in the last few decades.
When participants successfully complete this program, they should be able to:
- Identify activities involved in youth project planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- Plan projects on the basis of a logical framework.
- Demonstrate understanding of the Total Quality Program standers.
- Prepare project risk management plan.
Youth Centered Programming Model
- Preparation for programming
- (Need Assessment - Youth development Factor - Assessing Organization - Youth involvement)
- Program Objectives
- Logical Framework
- Approaches to program development
- Selecting program format
- Selecting program area
- Program promotion
- Total Quality Program
- Program leadership
- Helping Youth feel valued
- Promoting youth involvement
- Quality customer service
- Handling complaints
- Risk Management
Program Monitoring and Evaluation
- Monitoring process
- Stages of Monitoring
- Types of evaluation
- Methods of evaluation
- Model of Evaluation
Course Fees: $2,200 USD. Includes: Course Enrollment, Training Materials, Certificates and Coffee Breaks. Fees Don't Cover Air Tickets and Accommodation.
Registration: Please fill up the form from this link: http://www.matsh.co/en/inquiry-form/?lang=en