Matsh Youth Development
Working with youth at risk means working with young people in situations that hinders their positive development. Such as: homelessness, drugs abuse, Sexual Transmitted Diseases, Juvenile delinquency. Besides working with youth in natural disasters and conflict areas.
The aim of this program is to help youth workers to understand the nature and the circumstances of youth at risk. The program presents approaches of managing young people at risk, at risk policy development, and at risk program development.
When you successfully complete this program, you should be able to:
- Work effectively with young people at risk
- Make use of strategies used for working with youth in natural disasters, homeless youth and refugees, young people in conflict areas
- Understand the nature and the circumstances of young refugees, and the youth in conflict areas
- Develop effective programs that guides and supports youth at risk
- Understand the circumstances that leads to juvenile delinquency, and make use of crime prevention approaches
Who Should Attend?
- Youth workers at conflict areas
- Professionals of organizations that targets homeless youth and refugees
- Police department officers
- Social and health awareness organizations
- School and university social advisers
- Volunteers and employees of NGOs that operates in risk areas
- Professionals responsible for policy formulation and strategy development in youth focused organizations
Youth At Risk Concept
Youth at risk: nature and circumstances
Risks that hinders youth development
(Drugs Abuse, Juvenile Delinquency, STDs)
Youth workers roles
Working with young people at risk: strategies and approaches
Conflict resolution skills in youth groups
Youth at risk policy formulation and development
Strategies for working with young people in natural disasters and conflict areas
Working with homeless youth and refugees
Best Practices of working with youth at risk
Program Registration Fee is $1,790 USD covers enrollment to the course, training materials, certificates, and coffee break.
Please follow this link for registration: http://www.matsh.co/en/youth-workers-courses/managing-youth-at-risk/?lan...