Social Enterprise Academy
The Social Enterprise Academy delivers learning and development programmes for people and organisations working for social purpose. Through practical, collaborative learning we help them find new ways of meeting the challenges of financial sustainability and of delivering high social impact.
Introducing Social Enterprise is a 1-day programme which will introduce you to the values and purpose of social enterprise, organisational structures for social enterprise, revenue models and how to manage an economic mission with a social purpose.
On this programme you will take part in a lively and engaging learning journey, delve into the stories of real life social enterprises and debate with other learners about the nature of ethical business.
By the end of the programme, you will have:
- Developed your understanding of the value and purpose of social enterprise
- Explored the relationship between social enterprise, NPOs and traditional business
- Discussed real examples from social enterprises around the world and visited a local, successful social enterprise to learn from their experiences
- Identified a wide range of possible revenue models
- Explored the challenges of balancing social and environmental aims with sustainability
For more information about the event,refer email to: Tabisa@socialenterprise.academy