REPSSI / APSSI
A participatory workshop, using reflective and experiential learning methodologies to introduce basic psychosocial support concepts and terms.
REPSSI will answer:
- What is Psychosocial Support?
- Why is it important?
- How can it help me in my work, in my family and in my community?
This three days’ practical workshop will provide insight into:
- How healthy psychosocial development is supported
- The role of resilience and how it may be nurtured
- The potential psychosocial consequences of adversity and how these can be mitigated
- Ways of integrating / mainstreaming PSS within other programmes and its role in influencing programme outcomes
Date: 27 to 29 November 2018
Cost: Early bird R5 000 until 09 November 2018 and normal rate: R6 000 after 09 November 2018
For registration contact: email@example.com