Zoe Talent Solutions
The training programme focuses on non-state actors in International politics. Emphasis is on the debates about global civil society, definition and impact on international relations between states. We will examine the role of international non-governmental states (INGOs), transactional advocacy networks (TANs) and transnational social movement organisations (TSMOs).
Date: 11 to 15 November 2018
Cost: Discounted fee for this 5 days course is Only $3950. While organisations can benefit from our group discounts and register 4 participants while paying only for 3. Send a request for customised quotation for group or in-house
Who should Attend?
- Civil societies
- Intergovernmental and state organisations
- Acknowledge major actors in IR on key global issues described as human rights, security, environment and economic development
- Examine the effect of different models of non-governmental organisations such as research, industry, charity, professional, advocacy on corporations, states and intergovernmental organisations around the world
- Understand civil society that operates internationally
- Develop the ability to discover the ways in which different INGOs recognise and define the problems surrounding these global issues
To register use the Manual Registration or the Quick Information Request form on the course page