Phambano Technology Development Centre NPC
What is Salesforce?
- Salesforce.com Inc. is a global cloud computing company headquartered in San Francisco, California. Their social and mobile cloud technologies, including their flagship sales and CRM applications, help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways
- For the last six years in a row, Salesforce has been ranked the most innovative company in America by Forbes magazine (Forbes: 2011 to 2016)
- The Salesforce.com Foundation leverages Salesforce.com’s people, technology, and resources to help improve communities around the world. Salesforce calls this integrated philanthropic approach their 1/1/1 model
- The Foundation provides a full-featured ten-seat user licences available to nonprofit organisations worldwide free of charge. Additional licences are deeply discounted at 80% discount to normal commercial rates
- Some of the 31 000+ nonprofit organisations world-wide use Salesforce to power their mission (All implemented by Connect Consulting). Typical uses of the Salesforce Platform:
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) managing your relationship with all your stakeholders eg contact details, contact preferences, email campaigns, managing signups from our website etc.
- Fundraising: tracking status of all fundraising proposals, reminders of reports that are due, Section 18A certificates
- Monitoring and Evaluation: tracking service delivery enables you to see all your interventions with your clients and to evaluate the effectiveness of your programmes.
- Volunteer Management: Publish shifts, let volunteers sign up and track their volunteering hours
- Geo-mapping: showing services or stakeholders on maps
- Case management: interdepartmental requests (e.g. leave requests) or support requests from customers
- Call Centres – a full call centre solution including PABX integration and solution scripts
Benefits of using the Salesforce platform:
- All data in one place, an authoritative source of all your org data and IP
- Accessible anywhere with internet (via phones / tablets etc in the field)
- Global community of users means you can find support from lots of service providers and 1000’s of 3rd party apps (eg project management, SMS integration etc.)
- It’s Flexible, change it, adding fields, reports etc. (with almost no coding)
- Complete Control of data access and rights (who can see what, what can they do with it)
- It’s secure! State of the art encryption, dual authentication
- It is Mobile ready so you can work on the go!
- Can be fully integrated with social media giving you a 360° view of your stakeholders (additional licensing applies)
Date: 12 October 2018
Time: 10:00 am to 14:00
Venue: Cape Town Drug Counselling Center
Venue: 1 Roman Road, Observatory, Cape Town, 7925
Attendance is free of charge.
Bookings are essential as seating is limited!
Confirm your attendance: http://www.npos.phambano.org.za/product/salesforce-netsquared-cape-town