REPSSI / APSSI
A participatory workshop, using reflective and experiential learning methodologies to introduce basic psychosocial support concepts and terms.
REPSSI will answer:
- What is Psychosocial Support?
- Why is it important?
- How can it help me in my work, in my family and in my community?
This three days’ practical workshop will provide insight into:
- How healthy psychosocial development is supported
- The role of resilience and how it may be nurtured
- The potential psychosocial consequences of adversity and how these can be mitigated
- Ways of integrating / mainstreaming PSS within other programmes and its role in influencing programme outcomes
Date: 24 to 26 October 2018
Cost: Early bird R4 850 till 05 October 2018 and normal rate: R5 250 after 05 October 2018
For registration contact Nobubelo at firstname.lastname@example.org