This five day course aims to equip careworkers or caregivers to care for children with Cerebral Palsy.
By the end of the course participants will:
- Understand the main types of CP and the different GMFCS levels
- Understand handling ideas for the different types of CP
- Know how to incorporate play, communication and functional vision into the child’s daily routines
- Understand the basics of safe eating and drinking for children with CP
- Implement a 24 hour postural management programme for Level 4 and 5 children
For more information about Malamulele Onward, refer to www.malamuleleonward.org