International Labour Organisation
You are invited to an interactive session on the Social Economy Policy in South Africa, which is being developed by the Department of Economic Development together with the International Labour Organisation.
This session will set the foundation for understanding sectoral approaches, and we hope sets the foundation for lobby groups as we develop the Social Economy Policy.
- Identify goals and outcomes for the Social Economy Policy from the perspective of stakeholders.
- An opportunity to identify cross over points in sectoral approaches (finding common ground, identifying areas of dissonance)
- Forms the foundation for the consultation strategy
- Forms the foundations for sectoral / thematic lobbying groups, connecting people through the very broad sectoral representations of:
- Representative Bodies (Unions, Associations, agencies etc.)
- Eco-System Enablers (incubators, funders, business development support
The session will be held at the CSIR in Pretoria from August 2nd and 3rd 2018.
RSVP by clicking on the link below: